Get The Beautiful Smile You Have Always Wanted! Call Today.(801) 747-8531
If you have a reputation as “the serious one” because you never smile in photos, let cosmetic dentist Dr. Rod Gleave put a smile on your face with cosmetic dental treatments. Dr. Gleave, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), knows how self-confident an attractive smile can make you feel.
He uses his advanced training and patient-friendly technology like lasers to help you attain your dream smile. Whether your teeth are dingy, worn down, or misaligned, we have a treatment that will transform your appearance. Call (801) 747-8531 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gleave.
Select a Cosmetic Option for Concealing Flaws
If you have imperfections you want to hide, you can choose from multiple cosmetic options. Dr. Gleave can advise you on which one will be right for your situation. Your choices include:
- Dental veneers. Applied to the front surfaces of teeth, veneers can cover virtually any flaw, including chips, cracks, stains, gaps, and misaligned teeth. We offer both porcelain veneers and no-prep veneers.
- Tooth bonding. This treatment uses tooth-colored resin to conceal many of the same kinds of problems. Unlike veneers, bonding is reversible. It won’t last as long as veneers, though, and bonded teeth are more susceptible to staining.
- Teeth contouring. Dr. Gleave can use a laser to remove minor chips, smooth rough spots, or straighten uneven edges.
Brighten & Straighten Your Smile
If you want a whiter smile but you’ve been disappointed by drugstore products, you’ll get brighter results with professional teeth whitening. Let us apply a treatment in our Salt Lake City, UT dentist office for a quick improvement. We can also supply you with professional-strength gel to use at home for more gradual whitening.
If you’d like a straighter smile but can’t see yourself with a mouthful of metal, Rod Gleave, DMD offers two short-term orthodontics options:
- Invisalign, which uses clear plastic aligners instead of unsightly wires and brackets to straighten teeth
- Six Month Smiles, which offers inconspicuous straightening thanks to its clear brackets and tooth-colored wires
Dr. Gleave can also improve the look of your gums with gum reshaping or gum recession treatments. Whether you want to change your teeth, your gums, or both, our cosmetic dental treatments will help. Call (801) 747-8531 to make an appointment.