I’m Having a Hard Time Chewing
Get Back Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry. Make An Appointment Today!
Chew With Confidence Again in Salt Lake City, UT
Enjoying food is something many of us take for granted. But it shouldn’t be. You may never truly appreciate eating a crunchy apple or perfectly cooked steak until dental damage makes it impossible for you to do so! If you can’t enjoy your food due to damaged or missing teeth, Dr. Rod Gleave can restore your full oral functionality with restorative dental treatments.
Dr. Gleave, a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, is especially skilled at repairing smiles with dental implants. But he can use other treatments, too, including:
- Dental crowns, to mend broken or cracked teeth
- Dental bridges, to replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Tooth fillings, to strengthen and protect your tooth after treating a cavity
- Inlays and onlays, to repair decay too severe for a filling but not bad enough for a dental crown
- Root canals, to remove infection from the center of your tooth
If you can’t chew your food in comfort, book an appointment with our Salt Lake City, UT dentist by calling (801) 948-2143. He’ll explain all your restorative options and help you choose the one right for your smile.
Stay Comfortable While We Repair Your Smile
Restorative dentistry procedures can be longer and more complex than other dental services. So our caring staff will offer you dental sedation if you need it. Whether you decide to take the edge off with inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) or desire a sleeplike state with IV sedation, we’ll monitor you throughout your treatment.
In addition, we’ll keep you comfortable with:
- Warm blankets so you’ll stay snug in our chair
- Overhead TVs with wireless headphones to entertain you
- Complimentary water to refresh you
Don’t skip favorite foods because you can’t comfortably chew them! If you need restorative dental treatments, call Rod Gleave, DMD at (801) 948-2143. You’ll find our office near Ivy Place Shopping Village in Salt Lake City, UT.