Let Us Rebuild Your Jaw And Gumline Following A Tooth Extraction.
Resolve Jaw Issues With Ridge Augmentation in Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Gleave provides ridge augmentation to correct jaw issues or deformities and prepare the bone for dental implants. Your jaw issues could have been caused by an accident, gum disease, missing teeth for an extended period of time, or even genetics. Our Salt Lake City, UT dentist will fix these problems and provide comfortable treatment to get your smile back on track.
A ridge augmentation procedure uses bone grafting to strengthen your smile. Bone grafting involves using bone or a bone-like material to:
- Spur growth of new bone in your jaw, which enhances your oral health and overall health
- Strengthen your jaw so you can receive dental implants, which allow you to smile more confidently and comfortably chew any foods you want
- Improve the appearance of your jawline
Ridge Augmentation Salt Lake City, Utah
Dr. Gleave has received advanced training from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the Misch Implant Institute, among others. So he is highly qualified to perform this oral surgery procedure. He is ready to give you the stronger smile you need!
Call (801) 923-6406 to schedule your appointment with expert implant dentist Dr. Gleave today.
Sedation & Soothing Staff Ensure Your Comfort
Many people fear visiting the dentist due to dental anxiety. That’s why our team makes sure each and every patient feels welcomed and relaxed while they’re in our care. In addition to comfortable operatories equipped with TVs, we offer safe dental sedation options to ensure you feel zero stress or discomfort. These options include:
- Inhaled sedation to ease any tension you’re experiencing
- Oral sedation, which puts you in a drowsier, fully soothed state
- IV sedation to allow you to sleep peacefully during your entire procedure
Call (801) 923-6406 if you are ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Gleave. He’ll examine you and determine whether you can benefit from a ridge augmentation. We welcome patients from Murray, UT, Park City, UT, and other areas of Salt Lake Valley.