Wisdom teeth are justifiably notorious for the trouble they can cause to your smile. You don’t have to deal with these issues with a wisdom teeth removal from Dr. Rod Gleave, DMD.
Dr. Gleave is well-known for the gentle care he provides at our Salt Lake City, UT dentist office. He and our entire team offer the comfort and courtesy you deserve while coping with this potential dental problem, and we are ready to help ASAP.
You’ll also benefit from receiving your treatment right in our comfortable office. Due to his extensive experience, Dr. Gleave almost never has to refer any patient to an oral surgeon for extractions.
If your wisdom teeth need to be removed, Dr. Rod Gleave, DMD will:
- Perform a thorough examination of your mouth to make sure the procedure is necessary
- Ensure that you’re completely comfortable and free of stress during your treatment
- Provide easy and helpful tips for you to quickly heal once you’re home
- Offer extra advice and care any time you need it
Call 801-747-8531 to schedule your consultation at Rod Gleave, DMD in Salt Lake City, UT today.
Caring For Your Smile By Doing Away With Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom teeth are typically “impacted” teeth. These are teeth that cannot fully emerge through your gums. The resulting issues can be:
- Daily discomfort
- Misalignment of your smile
- Increased risk of damage to other existing teeth
By easily removing any problematic wisdom teeth, Dr. Gleave ensures you enjoy a straighter and healthier smile. You also won’t have to deal with pain while trying to focus at school or work.
Saving Your Smile While Providing Total Comfort
Dr. Rod Gleave, DMD offers three options of safe sedation to help you relax during your treatment. These include:
- Inhaled sedation, which is inhaled
- Oral sedation, which is stronger and taken in pill form
- IV sedation so you can sleep during your entire treatment
Call 801-747-8531 for a consultation with Dr. Rod Gleave, DMD. You can also contact us with any questions or make your appointment using our easy online form. You’ll have a healthy, pain-free smile in no time!
Dr. Rod Gleave is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).