Avoid Further Dental Complications With Wisdom Teeth Extraction.(801) 747-8531
Wisdom teeth are justifiably notorious for the trouble they can cause. You don’t have to deal with these issues after wisdom teeth removal from Dr. Rod Gleave, DMD. A member of the American Dental Association, he is well-known for the gentle care he provides at our Salt Lake City, UT dentist office. He and our team offer the comfort and courtesy you deserve while coping with this potential dental problem.
You’ll benefit from receiving your treatment right in our comfortable office. Due to his extensive experience, Dr. Gleave almost never has to refer any patient to an oral surgeon for extractions.
If you’re having wisdom teeth issues, he will:
- Perform a thorough examination of your mouth to make sure the procedure is necessary
- Ensure you’re comfortable and free of stress during your treatment
- Provide helpful tips for you to quickly heal once you’re home
- Offer extra advice and care any time you need it
Call (801) 747-8531 to schedule your consultation at Rod Gleave, DMD today.
Keep Your Smile Healthy by Removing Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom teeth are typically “impacted,” meaning they cannot fully emerge through your gums. This can cause:
- Daily discomfort
- Misalignment of your smile
- Increased risk of damage to other teeth
By removing problematic wisdom teeth, Dr. Gleave ensures you enjoy a straighter and healthier smile. You also won’t have to deal with pain while trying to focus at school or work.
Enjoy Total Comfort With Dental Sedation
Dr. Rod Gleave offers three options for safe sedation to help you relax during your treatment. These include:
- Inhaled sedation, which quickly gives you a euphoric feeling
- Oral sedation, which is stronger and taken in pill form
- IV sedation so you can sleep through your entire treatment
Call (801) 747-8531 to find out if you need wisdom teeth removal. You’ll have a healthy, pain-free smile in no time!