Some of the things that can make your visit to our office a little more comforting is, we do have overhead TVs with wireless headphones that are very nice. It's nice to crank up either a cable TV program, or some music, and tune us out. We do offer Nitrous Oxide, and we highly recommend if it's a stressful situation, or a complicated procedure doing an oral sedation. A lot of it, is our team approach. How we handle things in the office also can have a very calming, relaxing approach to your visit.
Dental anxiety affects people everywhere, which only prevents them from seeking treatment that can improve their appearance and health. Our team understands that dental anxiety is not a matter of “bravery.” You may have no problem picking up a spider, but you could dread the thought of sitting in a dentist’s chair.
You will always feel both comfortable and welcomed at Rod Gleave, DMD. Our Salt Lake City, UT dentist office is where you can relax while receiving the gentle treatment you deserve. Call 801-747-8531 to schedule a consultation for any of our services today.
Preventing Dental Anxiety With Consideration & Comfort
There are many reasons why people avoid the dentist. You may have received harsh treatment or been spoken to in a disrespectful manner at another dentist’s office. Sometimes, even the smell of the office can keep patients away.
Here’s how Dr. Gleave and our team can help:
- Our soothing atmosphere sets your mind at ease when you walk in and greet our friendly staff, who will offer you anything you need
- You’ll have access to free Wi-Fi throughout your visit
- Once you’re in one of our comfortable operatories, you can watch TV with headphones and remain cozy with blankets if you’re cold
Soothing You Further With Safe Dental Sedation
We offer three safe forms of sedation to completely take the edge off your visit. These include:
- Nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” which calms you and wears off quickly
- Oral sedation, which allows you to stay awake but in almost a “sleep state”
- IV sedation, which permits you to sleep lightly during more involved procedures, such as restorative dentistry
Call Rod Gleave, DMD in Salt Lake City, UT at 801-747-8531 or contact us through our easy online form to schedule your stress-free consultation today. Dr. Gleave and our team are here to help you feel fully relaxed while receiving our excellent dental care.
Dr. Rod Gleave is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).