Don’t Fear The Dentist! Call Today To Find Out How We Can Help!(801) 747-8531
Dental anxiety affects people everywhere, which prevents them from seeking treatment that can improve their appearance and health. Our team understands that dental anxiety is not a matter of “bravery.” You may have no problem picking up a spider, but you could dread the thought of sitting in a dentist’s chair.Read Transcript
Some of the things that can make your visit to our office a little more comforting is, we do have overhead TVs with wireless headphones that are very nice. It's nice to crank up either a cable TV program, or some music, and tune us out. We do offer (inaudible), and we highly recommend if it's a stressful situation, or a complicated procedure doing an oral sedation. A lot of it, is our team approach. How we handle things in the office also can have a very calming, relaxing approach to your visit.
You’ll always feel both comfortable and welcomed at Rod Gleave, DMD. You can relax at our Salt Lake City, UT dentist office while receiving the gentle treatment you deserve. Call (801) 747-8531 to find out how we can relieve dental anxiety.
Overcome Anxiety With Comfortable Dental Care
There are many reasons why people avoid the dentist. You may have received harsh treatment or been spoken to in a disrespectful manner at another dentist’s office. Sometimes even the smell of the office can keep patients away.
Here’s how Dr. Gleave and our team can help:
- Our soothing atmosphere sets your mind at ease when you walk in and are greeted by our friendly staff, who will offer you anything you need
- You’ll have access to free Wi-Fi throughout your visit
- Once you’re in one of our comfortable operatories, you can watch TV with headphones and remain cozy with blankets if you’re cold
Soothe Your Nerves With Dental Sedation
We offer three safe forms of sedation to completely take the edge off your visit. These include:
- Inhaled sedation, which calms you and wears off quickly
- Oral sedation, which allows you to stay awake but in almost a “sleep state”
- IV sedation, which permits you to sleep lightly during more involved procedures, such as restorative dentistry
Call Salt Lake City, UT dentist Dr. Rod Gleave at (801) 747-8531 to schedule your stress-free consultation today. We’ll relieve your dental anxiety! You’ll find our office near Ivy Place Shopping Village in Salt Lake City. We serve patients from Murray, UT, Park City, UT, and throughout the Salt Lake Valley.