Find Out How To Solve Your Dental Problems With Full-Mouth Rehabilitation.
Rebuild Your Smile With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Salt Lake City, UT
A full-mouth reconstruction sounds like a big deal, and it is – for your appearance, your health, and your life. But there’s nothing to worry about when it comes to treatment from Dr. Gleave. He’ll make your smile the best it can be with comfortable and efficient restorative dental treatments.
At Rod Gleave, DMD, you’ll benefit from:
- Long-lasting, natural-looking replacement teeth
- Restored teeth that were damaged due to teeth grinding
- Improved chewing ability so you can eat healthier foods
- A pain-free smile so you can better focus at work, home, or school
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Our friendly and experienced team is here to help! Call (801) 923-6166 to schedule a consultation at our Salt Lake City, UT dentist office.
Comfortably Create a New Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Gleave offers many restorative dentistry solutions to give you a healthier, working smile, and one that looks perfect according to your wishes. Our services include:
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth with strong and great-looking replacements
- Dental crowns to repair damaged teeth and protect them from infection
- Tooth fillings to repair cavities and keep your teeth beautiful and in excellent shape
- Dental veneers to hide common flaws such as minor chips, cracks, gaps, or stains
If you choose to receive implants, you may require a tooth extraction. You’re in good hands with Dr. Gleave, who has removed countless teeth in his nearly three decades as a dentist. He’s a member of the American Dental Association(ADA), the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the International Congress of Oral Implantologists(ICOI), and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
Get Safe Sedation for a Great Experience
There’s no need to rush into things. Dr. Gleave will walk you through your options and answer your questions in a no-pressure consultation. We can also offer longer appointments based on your needs.
During any treatment, you will be given the option of safe dental sedation. You can choose to remain awake during your visits or sleep until we’ve finished taking care of your smile.